So for some reason, the very awesome hammyreviews have nominated me for a “Liebster Award” (whatever the hell that is). First off, thank you so much! Secondly, sorry that I didn’t post about this earlier, I didn’t notice it until now because I was busy with some stuff. Thirdly, let’s move on with this thing.
This is how the nomination works:
- Thank the bloggers who nominated you, and answer the 11 questions by them.
- Nominate 11 bloggers of your own and include 11 questions you’d like your nominees to answer.
So here comes Hammy’s questions/my answers.
1. Tea or coffee (or neither?)?
I like both a lot but if I had to pick one I would probably say coffee.
2. Favourite graphic novel?
I haven’t really read a lot of graphic novels throughout my life, but I do remember reading “Civil War” a few years back, so let’s go with that so we can move this shit along.
3. Do you collect anything?
Self-loathing. No, not really. In all seriousness I do collect old/international coins, I jsut find them pretty cool. I also collect coffee mugs that I find visually interesting.
4. Digital or hard copy?
Hard copy for life, baby!
5. What is the worst book you have ever read?
This is a very good question. And for that I will say that I don’t know. I’m sure there is one, but I can’t think of it right now.
6. Favourite Disney film?
This is a pretty tough question. But I generally have two films I bounce around as my faves. “The Lion King” and the original “Jungle Book”. Those are my favorites.
7. Who would you prefer to rule your country: Donald Trump or Alan Sugar?
Both seems like they would be terrible, but if I had to choose I would probably go with Sugar since Trump seems like the least likely person to be a good leader.
8. What is your dream holiday?
By holiday I suppose Hammy means the synonymous word “Vacation”. And for that I would say that I would probably choose to just stay home with friends/family. Either that or possibly a travel Scotland, wanted to go there for some time now.
9. Could you construct a Lego set without the instructions?
Possibly. I am a bit of a moron, so it’s very unlikely… but there is a slight possibilty of success here.
10. What film are you anticipating most in 2017?
Like most people I will say “Star Wars Episode 8”, but I will also choose something different because variation is needed. *Checks internet*. God damn, there are a lot of good things coming out. So here are two more for you: “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2” and “Live by Night”, those are my picks.
11. It’s the end of the world in ten minutes: how do you spend those ten minutes?
I would spend that time with my family I suppose. What else would one choose for such a question?
So here are the people I will nominate (because apparently this is one of those “pay it forward” type of situations).
Phew, nominations are done! Now for the questions they should answer if they’ll accept the nomination.
1. What is a movie that always makes you cry?
2. Coffee or tea?
3. Two TV-shows you think ended/got cancelled too soon?
4. What is a country you would like to visit at some point in your life?
5. What song would you consider your main theme?
6. What inspired you to start blogging?
7. Physical copy or e-book?
8. If you could bring back a dead actor for one final role, who would you choose?
9. Favorite color?
10. Who would you want to direct a movie about your life?
11. Who is the biggest inspiration in your life?
And once again, a really big thanks to HammyReviews for the nomination, ‘preciate it!